I used to worry a lot. I let it rule my world. At time my stomach hurt from the inner stress and abuse I was doing with my imagination. Then I learned a very simple way to SHIFT GEARS that works. Here it is, our gift to you.
FOUR SHORT STATEMENTS – End Worry With NLP
If you want to end the habit of worry, and discover something quite powerful about the kind of person you are – right now, read these four short statements. Notice they all have a very different energy and focus to them. Which of them are you letting run or ruin your world today? (Be honest, the prize is well worth it.)
- “I am worried about…”
- “My problem is…”
- “The goal I am now acting on – and my next action step today is…”
- “I have a dream.”
Let’s peek under the hood and give them all a good shift.
- “I am worried about…” – That kind of language and thinking puts you IN ORBIT around some THING. Gravity rules your world when this was the case. You tend to feel heavy, and tend to feel heavy to those around you.
- “My problem is…” – Ownership happens in this phase. “My problem.” The PROBLEM with this kind of thinking and energy is that A PROBLEM can become a worry. The OPPORTUNITY here is that you can shift it into an OUTCOME. Just by using a few simple questions.
- “The goal I am now acting on – and my next action step today is…” – Now we have become OUTCOME ORIENTED. I’d advise not saying much outloud – unless you follow THIS FORMULA – CLICK HERE. Just use this kind of thinking to get and stay in FORWARD GEAR and to use your STEERING WHEEL to get results.
- And “I have a dream”. Well that deserves it’s own article. Click here: “I have a dream.”
Mr Twenty Twenty
PS: Let’s make this real world – and see what we learn. I request that you leave a comment below. This is how we make it practical, using it right now. WORRY BASED PEOPLE won’t leave a comment – they are too worried about STUFF, like what to write or what people might think. PROBLEM BASED PEOPLE will possibly leave a comment – and the kind of comment they make will likely determine if they stay in reverse or GET IN FORWARD GEAR. GOAL DRIVEN FOLKS – we love them. They might share what they are doing TODAY – or might even ask for advice or input – to make their effort more effective. Get how real life this is? Leave a comment then. 🙂