“Am I making important decisions today, or am I making decisions that make the trivial important?”
A simple question.
Simple questions are strong questions. Ask questions that make a huge bottom line difference.
Power Point: It’s easy to be broke and frustrated, if you choose to AVOID making the REAL IMPORTANT decisions, and instead CHOOSE to busy yourself with decisions that don’t really matter.
Last month, I gave a coaching client a simple little method that doubled his productivity, and cut his stress levels down about 90 percent. Here it is for you:
Write down JUST THREE decisions you are going to make today – that you can take action on – that will change your life – business – relationships SUBSTANCIALLY.
Do this quickly. (Because if it takes you HOURS – you won’t do it at all.
POWERPOINT ELELEMENTS: Write them out. Do it quickly. Do just THREE.
Do that now, and let me know how well it works for you too.
Mr Twenty Twenty
PS: My three today are:
1. What physical fitness exercise can I add into my routines this morninng?
2. What can I write about TODAY – that will bless, benefit, build up my clients?
3. How can I be the best friend, partner, son, coach I can be – THIS HOUR?
Your turn, leave comments below. Thank you.
PPS: That took me about 90 seconds. Here are my answers:
1. Spread eagle pushups. Good for the LUNGS, and stretching the rib cage.
2. This article – with the ACTION STEPS. THEORY is good, action steps RULE.
3. Share this message – and the article – with Victoria, Pam, Dale, you.
Go for it!