“Am I making important decisions today, or am I making decisions that make the trivial important?”
A simple question.
Simple questions are strong questions. Ask questions that make a huge bottom line difference.
Power Point: It’s easy to be broke and frustrated, if you choose to AVOID making the REAL IMPORTANT decisions, and instead CHOOSE to busy yourself with decisions that don’t really matter.
Last month, I gave a coaching client a simple little method that doubled his productivity, and cut his stress levels down about 90 percent. Here it is for you:
Write down JUST THREE decisions you are going to make today – that you can take action on – that will change your life – business – relationships SUBSTANCIALLY.
Do this quickly. (Because if it takes you HOURS – you won’t do it at all.
POWERPOINT ELELEMENTS: Write them out. Do it quickly. Do just THREE.
Do that now, and let me know how well it works for you too.
Mr Twenty Twenty
ULTIMATE LIFE CRASH COURSE SPECIAL – CLICK HERE!
PS: My three today are:
1. What physical fitness exercise can I add into my routines this morninng?
2. What can I write about TODAY – that will bless, benefit, build up my clients?
3. How can I be the best friend, partner, son, coach I can be – THIS HOUR?
Your turn, leave comments below. Thank you.
PPS: That took me about 90 seconds. Here are my answers:
1. Spread eagle pushups. Good for the LUNGS, and stretching the rib cage.
2. This article – with the ACTION STEPS. THEORY is good, action steps RULE.
3. Share this message – and the article – with Victoria, Pam, Dale, you.
Go for it!
THE ULTIMATE LIFE GENERATOR – AMP UP YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS – STICK WITH THEM – THIS TIME! Click here!
This too is well worth the low price of just $10 – Theory into Action – Click here!
Happy New Year Twenty! The push up exercise looks like a good one! Think I’ll try that today!! Maybe I’ll jump rope 100 times, too!!
Thank you Kate! Thank you for sharing, and keep me in the loop. You never know who you will touch or inspire.
Comments are closed.