Why do we keep creating problems in our lives? (And how can we STOP doing that right now?)
It’s gonna get REAL GOOD – REAL FAST.
From what I can tell, there are 3 primary reasons that we CREATE PROBLEMS – and once we identify them – the SIMPLE SOLUTION becomes easy – and almost automatic. Let’s dive right in!
- We are addicted. We are addicted to drama. Some of us are even addicted to trauma. (You will learn the 3 reasons why in the gift recording)
- We like being part of “the tribe”. As you listen to the gift recording – you will learn a very effective strategy that will change your life…. and your tribes.
- We just don’t believe that life can be – as good – as simple – as fun – as satisfying – as we want it to be. (This goes back to childhood.)
Listen in to this. (Click the PLAY button on the left of the link.)
Listen first, then read what’s next. (No peeking mate.) (Smile.)
As you learned in the recording, there are just a few tiny things we need to do – that will have massive impact in how we live our lives….
- Be willing to have some withdrawl. Be willing to break a few habits. (You know what they are – from the recording.)
- Learn how to START a conversation, LEAD a conversation, and have rapport – that is on YOUR TERMS. Terms that bless and benefit everyone around you.
- And get that you don’t have to BE GUILTY – or stay stuck – because you created a complicated life before. You can FEEL GOOD – GREAT EVEN – by deciding that from now on – you will generate – create – manifest the life you choose – and you will do this confidently – because you know – that you’ve been doing just that – all along.
Have a great day!
Mr Twenty Twenty
PS: We shared this recording with a small group yesterday – IMMEDIATELY they asked how they could give back to us. Some of them went here:
Share Tobacco – Enjoy a cup of coffee with us! Click here! If you want to give to us – and to the world – we suggest 3 possibilities. 1. Share us with your friends. Email them this page – post it on your Facebook. 2. Share some tobacco – enjoy a coffee with us – Click here. 3. Live the message. All three of those will bless the world, in ways we can’t possibly imagine. Thank you and have a great day.
PPS: After I posted the photo of the Sign on Our Fence – I saw my reflection in it. It got me to thinking, “What we are creating IS a reflection – of how we see ourselves.” Today, let’s ourselves as we truly are – as pure potential – as pure light and love – as pure possibility. Whooo ya!