“The kind of questions you ask will somewhat determine the kind of life you get dealt and determine strongly how you deal with it.” – Mr Twenty Twenty
Ponder that quote of mine above for just a few seconds. You might want to even print it out and carry it with you – preferably close to your heart today. Maybe put a copy in your wallet to. You never know what can happen – with a subtle reminder like that.
But when it comes to truth, don’t take my word for it, see for yourself how true it really is. Look around. Listen. Notice. Then decide if it really is true, “QUESTIONS RUN YOUR MIND” and if you agree with me – read on, remember, and apply.
Now I request you read the next quote, by someone far more famous than either you or me, and ask yourself…. “What kinds of questions does the man who said this ASK HIMSELF? Ask his world? Ask his coaches and mentors?
“There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it.” – Napoleon Hill – Author of Think and Grow Rich.
Reading this, it’s easy to see that Napoleon Hill uses questions that focus his mind, help him develop action steps and activate and access something DEEP WITHIN.
So try these quick questions on. These are questions we gleaned from modeling and mindhacking him back in 2009. (You might enjoy printing these out too.)
- What am I focused on? Is it winning or whining?
- Do I know what my purpose is? Do I feel it in my bones?
- Do I know what I want? What do I really know about what I want?
- How strongly do I want it?
- Am I REALLY willing to let go of EVERYTHING (including Stupid Stories and Stuck States) that get in the way?
- What actions can I take today – am I taking today?
- How can I take action – right now?
So here is the deal.
You can waste your time, and your life. That’s one choice you have today.
You waste your life watching another hour of useless reruns, and get the kinds of questions in your head that Homer or Hank run.
You can waste your life looking at porn – playing farmville – and waste the power of your wonderful HUMAN IMAGINATION. (Read this article on IMAGINATION ACTIVATION. Coming soon.)
Or you can choose to buckle up buckwheat. You can choose to take it to the red line. You can choose to further refine and act on your Action Jackson Plan. Asking the questions above is a great place to begin.
- So what will I do differently this year? (Read more good stuff daily. Listen to less BS. Get a mentor or a coach too?)
- How will I look at myself and my life – differently? (Will I define myself – like most people do – based on your history – or will you work with resources – books – audios – people – who help you FOCUS on discovering and living out your dreams and visions?)
- What kinds of action – new and improved – will I take this week – this month – this year? (Most people will fizzle here – about 19 days in to their Action Plan – That is WHY we are MIND HACKING AND MODELLING NAPOLEON HILL – AGAIN. He did what it takes. We can do what it takes NOW – develop the support team – the coaches – the mentors – the masterminds that make sure YOU don’t stop – before you really get started.)
POWERPOINT: Remember to daily fill your mind and your life up with what matters – while remembering to stop and smell the roses. You will be glad you did.
Mr Twenty Twenty
PS: Leave a comment. Make a difference in someone’s life today. Trust me, people read them.
JOIN IN THE NAPOLEON HILL – MIND HACK AND MODELING PROJECT – CLICK HERE!
WALK IN POWER – Personal Coaching
ASK YOURSELF MORE EMPOWERING QUESTIONS – Get this recording too. Click here!
Sharing the link on facebook, Twenty. Excellent stuff!
Thank you Buz!
You rock my friend!
Comments are closed.