What if there was something inside your mind – that colored and shaped ALL of your experience?
You would want to make sure that it supported you – wouldn’t you?
Let’s call that something inside your head – that colors and shapes ALL your experiences – and thiking your core presuppositions.
Here are a few of mine, that have evolved over the past 46 years of life here on planet earth – and maybe longer.
- It is not possible to be separate from – others – God – life. So loneliness and loss are both lies.
- Any action that is based on separation (or loss) is based on illusion. So is any want. That gives birth to struggle, war, conflict and argument.
- When I am clear that ONENESS is what is real, flow is truly possible. So is health and wealth. And I have plenty of personal experiences that demonstrate that.
- The fundamental choice then, is to notice ONENESS, and live from that. Forsake illusion first.
- My world is my perception of me – projected out.
Let’s have some fun with this one. You might want to examine yours too. Feel free to post them below. And check back for updates – we will be editing this one a bit over time.
Mr Twenty Twenty
PS: What are your core presuppositions, what you have assumed to be true? They are vital to notice, because they TOTALLY COLOR AND SHAPE all of your experience. Note: It’s not about positive thinking, it’s about what do you expect life to be like. Those who presuppose that health is rare and fragile and must be worked hard to get, will have to live that way. Those who presuppose that rich people are scoundrels will avoid becoming rich. Those who presuppose that life is full of miracles – will get to be the miracle – and experience them – quite often. Your turn.